Tuesday 31 March 2015

Quick update

Since my goal is to post a running related rant every Tuesday, I just had to put a few words down today. I am afraid I don't have much to report. This last week has been very bad in terms of running. There has been no running! I have walked a bit, like 16km in total for the week, but mostly I've been working on my methodology and ethics approval application. My time management skills need some serious work, I tell you. This is ridiculous. As soon as things get busy, I drop the running. I don't understand it. I love to run. I want to get better at running. But, it is just not happening. I am not going to stress about it too much, but will just try to do my best and be better at making the time to go for my runs.

This lovely Tuesday evening I'm sitting here with my laptop working on my ethics application. I have to send it to my supervisors tonight so they can read it over tomorrow and send it back to my with their comments. I have a week to submit. So if it isn't good enough now, I might have to wait another month for the next submission date. And I don't want to do that so the pressure is on!

Sorry, this is not a PhD post. Back to running. I saw this photo on the Runner's World page on Facebook earlier.


This is so true. It is all in your head, basically. And now I need to get my head back on right. Time management, here I come!

Cheers :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment